Monday, September 7, 2009

$$$ Xbox 360 Elite $$$

I was just searching around the other day and found this amazing site... If you sign up for one of the offers (I did the Blockbuster one, so I can rent any movie for a month at only $9.99!), and if you refer a number of people, you can receive an Xbox 360 ELITE console! There's also an option for $480 cash, which made me wonder if this site was legit or not.

Good thing I have a couple of buddies that confirmed the site to work. It only takes time to get people to sign up under you, and I hope I can start a referral revolution. If you want in on this awesome deal, just click on the link below...


What I did: First sign up, and pick the 'referral' option. Once you're a member you only need to complete one offer from a list... I did the Blockbuster Total Access so I could rent out movies for only $9.99 the first month, and then I can cancel after the 21 days (and still receive credit). You'll just need to get people to sign up like I'm doing and it shouldn't take you too long. That's free money, and it is absolutely amazing that it works! :)

*NEW* CoD limited edition Modern Warfare 2 bundle added to the site! Go and get it!

If you have any questions, feel free to leave a post here. I can get back ASAP... plus, leave your email and I will give you $10 (paypal) as a thank you for signing up and completing the offer!

1 comment:

  1. Now, you can get an Xbox 360 for FREE since I'm paying you the $10 cost of the offer...! Woo woot!!!

    Enjoy :D

    ReplyDelete